We want you to know that we do have copyrighted material on LyfeRadio Network, however we will remove said copyrighted material upon request. We support the artists to the best of our ability, our members can only Listen to the music on this website.
However, we still remove music from our site if the copyright owner would like us to do so.
The following procedure will have to be followed:
- Send your claim to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The claim must be written in English language, it must be understandable and in a polite form.
- The claim must be sent from a company email, Claims sent from free service emails like AOL, Yahoo, Gmail, etc will be rejected.
- You must present evidence that shows that you are the copyright holder or that you are acting on behalf of the copyright holder.
- You must present evidence that shows that the content is legally copyrighted and that you are the copyright holder.
- The materials that need to be removed must be provided in form of material name and links to the track pages. We don't accept links to search queries, categories or subcategories or media pages.
- Provide sufficient contact information with a valid email address.
And the last thing you need to know is that after your request we will remove the related track from our website.
Good Copyright Claim example:
This is a notice in accordance with the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act (OCILLA) a part of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 requesting the service providers to be held strictly liable for the acts of their users & immediately cease the access to copyrighted material.
We have found an infringing material on your website which indeed is our song 'the song' released worldwide on December 12th, 2019.
The material that is claimed to be infringing is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled immediately and avoid the growth of piracy.
Below are the URLs for your reference:
We have good faith & belief that the use of the described material in the manner complained of it not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
The information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty or perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner or an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
We hereby declare that the information in the notification is accurate to the best of our knowledge & belief.
Authorization letter of the copyright owner (or person/company representing): Link to the letter
A document proving that the materials are copyrighted and belong to owner (or person/company representing): Link to the document
Digital signature for copyright claim: Full info including address, phone, email and website
Copyright owners: Full info including address, phone, email and website